(NOV5 REV) Draft DOA for FC BG-SBLC to send POF after contract.doc
Size : 288.5 Kb
Type : doc
(POF) Bank Promise Letter to issue POF after Contract.docx
Size : 25.606 Kb
Type : docx
(ISK) ADDITIONAL 2 PERCENT AGREEMENT.docx
Size : 32.375 Kb
Type : docx
Primary Consultant is authorized to charge 4% Penalty and confiscate this amount from the Bank Account of the Lessee by legal means through a Court Order and to publish Lessee’s Breach of Agreement on various Internet forums like on inerasable Ripp-Off Reports and others, if Lessee does not pay pre-Agreed extra 2% Fee to the Consultants in this Additional FPA Agreement within 10 days along with other payments of the BG/SBLC cost as per DOA signed with Provider.
BANK PROMISE LETTER TO ISSUE POF AFTER CONTRACT FROM PROVIDER
Self Addressed Bank Letter from Client:
On Bank Letter Head
(SAMPLE BANK PROMISE LETTER TO BE ADDRESSED TO THE CLIENT
Account Holder: .
Account Holders Address: .
We, ..... (Bank's Name, Address, City and Country) ....., do hereby confirm that we are aware of your transaction and our institution with full banking responsibility will respond to a confirmed COUNTERSIGNED DEED OF AGREEMENT with a Bank POF via SWIFT MT-799 for the sum required in the contract within 3 banking days. We have read and approved the required verbiage as detailed in Annex "A" below. We stand ready for your further instructions.
For and on Behalf of ..... ( Bank's Name) .....,
BANK OFFICER NAME:
DESCRIPTION OF BANK INSTRUMENT
STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT, BG Cash Backed
Lease /sell Price
Total Face Value:
Minimum 10,000,000,000,00(10B) Euros R & E
Minimum 100M Euros
Deutsche Bank Frankfurt, HSBC BANK PLC UK, Barclays Bank Uk,
One (1) Year and One (1) Day with Rolls and Extension
Within Five (05) Banking days after verification and authentication of the Swift MT760, the Provider will receive 6% of the Face Value.
Swift Mt760 & Original Hard Copy By Bank Bonded Courier
MT103 or Bank Wire – After verification and authentication of Instrument
CLIENT submits duly sign LOI on Letterhead with full Banking Coordinate with all below compliance documents included:
1.1 Letter of Intent/Contract (LOI)
1.2 Client Information Sheet (CIS)
1.3 Corporate Resolution (CR)
1.4 Non-Solicitation Statement (NS)
1.5 Non-Circumvention and Non-Disclosure Agreement (NCND)
1.6 Irrevocable Master Fee Protection Agreement (IMFPA)
1.7 CLIENT Signatory and Color Copy of Passport
1.8 CLIENT Certificate of Incorporation (COI)
1.9 Bank Confirmation Letter or Bank Acceptance Letter (Appendix A)
2. After Successful Due diligence, Provider countersigns the LOI. The Signed LOI becomes Legal binding Commercial Contract (agreement) between the parties. Both parties shall lodge the agreement in their respective banks.
3. Within Two Banking days, CLIENT ‘s bank shall issue RWA/POF (Appendix A) by Bank SWIFT 799 to SENDING Bank and a Copy to the Provider’s Email ID: ………………….
4. Within Two Banking days, Provider ‘s bank shall issue RWA/PREADVISE(Appendix B) by Bank SWIFT 799 to Receiving Bank and Corporate Invoice to CLIENTEmail ID: …………………
5. Within Two (2) Banking days of receipt of the RWA Email and Corporate invoice, CLIENTbank shall issue Two Irrevocable Conditional Bank Pay Order (ICBPO) or Payment Undertaking (PU) OF 6+2%/36+2% Via MT 799 as per (Appendix D) send a copy to Provider’s email (----------------------------).
6. Within Two (2) days after Provider’s bank receive and authenticate Irrevocable Conditional Bank Pay Order´s (ICBPO) or (PU) Via MT 799, Provider’s bank shall issue MT 760 as per (Appendix E) to CLIENT bank coordinate and send a copy to CLIENT email. (-------------------------------------)
Within Five (4-7) banking days upon successful verification and authentication of the MT 760, CLIENTbank shall issue Total Payment of fee 6+2%/36+2%as per contract by MT 103 unconditional payment to Provider’s designated accounts and send a copy to Provider email (--------------------------------) and commission all so