We can even monetize BG/SBLC OF TOP 25 Banks at LTV 60%, if required. For details, please click below. BG/SBLC cost 10+3 will be paid and deducted from the Monetized amount.
REVISED INSTRUMENT DESCRIPTION:
Instrument Type :STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC)- CASH /ASSET BACKED INSTRUMENT Term : One (1) year and one (1) day
Age : Lease/ New Issue
Issuing Bank : BARCLAYS BANK, LONDON
Interest Rate : Zero percent (0%)
Price : 10% +3% for Lease and 38% + 3% for Purchase
Contract amount : USD XXX,000,000.00 (Minimum $10M to Maximum $5 Billion)
(XXX HUNDRED MILLION United States Dollars)
First Tranche : As agreed
Denominations : United States Dollars
Consultant Fees : 3% as per settlement among all Intermediaries.
Delivery : Direct MT-760 from Issuing bank with Hard Copy to follow in seven (7) banking days by bank bonded courier after all payment to Provider and Intermediaries is completed.
Payment: By unconditional SWIFT Wire Transfer – MT103.
REVISED TRANSACTION PROCEDURES:
- RECEIVER SENDS TO PROVIDER COMPLETELY FILLED AND SIGNED THIS LOI/DOA AND CIS/KYC ALONG WITH ALL POSSIBLE BANK EVIDENCE SHOWING AVAILABILITY OF FUNDS FOR TRANSMISSION FEE PAYMENT SUCH AS MONTHLY ACCOUNT STATEMENT/TEAR SHEET OR ACCOUNT CONFIRMATION LETTER OR BCL ON BANK LETTERHEAD SIGNED BY TWO BANK OFFICERS REQUIRED FOR DUE DILIGENTCE.
- ONCE DUE DILIGENT IS SUCCESSFUL, PROVIDER AND RECEIVER SIGN THE DEED OF AGREEMENT WHICH THEREBY AUTOMATICALLY BECOMES A FULL RECOURSE COMMERCIAL CONTRACT AND DEED OF AGREEMENT, AFTER RECEIVER’S APPLICATION HAS BEEN ACCEPTED BY THE PROVIDER
- RECEIVER AND TEAM FLY TO INDONESIA TO MEET PROVIDER AND HIS LAWYER TO DISCUSS THE TRANSACTION AND VERIFY THE ORIGINAL BANK ASSETS DOCUMENTS AND OTHER RELATED DOCUMENTS TO THE TRANSACTION BEFORE FINALISATION OF THE DEAL..
4.(A) UPON SATISFACTORY INSPECTION AND VERIFICATION OF THE DOCUMENTS RECEIVER MAKE A PAYMENT OF USD 50,000.00 OR 0.0125% OF INSTRUMENT FACE VALUE WHICHEVER IS HIGHER TO PROVIDER'S ATTORNEY/LAWYER ACCOUNT BEING THE COST OF BANK SWIFT TRANSMISSION FEES TO SEND THE MT760 TO RECEIVER'S BANK.
- (B) PROVIDER WILL ISSUE A NOTARIZED REFUND UNDERTAKING LETTER IN CASE OF HIS FAILURETO SEND MT760 FOR WHATEVER REASON IT MAY BE.
WITHIN THREE BANKING DAYS AFTER CONFIRMATION RECEIPT OF SWIFT TRANSMISSION FEE PAYMENT, THE PROVIDER WILL INSTRUCTS THE ISSUING BANK TO SEND DIRECT SWIFT MT760 SBLC TO RECEIVER BANK AND SEND SWIFT COPY TO RECEIVER FOR TRACING.
- WITHIN THREE BANKING DAYS AFTER MT760 IS CONFIRMED BY RECEIVERS BANK THE RECEIVER ISSUE THROUGH MT799 BANK PAYMENT UNDERTAKING (BPU) FOR 12% OF FULL SBLC FACE VALUE TO PROVIDER BANK.
- WITHIN 7 BANKING DAYS AFTER RECEIVER’S BANK RECEIVED, CONFIRMED AND VERIFIED THE MT760 (SBLC).THE RECEIVER'S BANK THEN RELEASES (BPU) PAYMENT UNDERTAKING BY MT103 FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE PROVIDER WHO WILL RECEIVE 10% OF LEASE FEE AND PAY 3% COMMISSIONS TO THE BOTH SIDE BROKERS/INTERMEDIARIES AS PER IMFPA.
- SHOULD RECEIVER DEFAULT TO RELEASE BANK PAYMENT UNDERTAKING (BPU) WITHIN SEVEN (7) BANKING DAYS AFTER RECEIPT OF SWIFT MT-760, PROVIDER SHALL INSTRUCT THE ISSUING BANK TO PUT A CLAIM ON THE SBLC THEREBY FORCING THE RECEIVER'S BANK TO RETURN THE SWIFT MT-760 (SBLC) TO THE ISSUING BANK. THE RECEIVER IS LIABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT AND ICC RULES AND REGULATIONS TO PAY THE PENALTY 1% OF SBLC FACE VALUE TO THE PROVIDER AND BROKERS FOR THEIR NON PERFORMANCE.
- WITHIN TEN BANKING DAYS AFTER RECEIVING ALL FEES; HARD COPY WILL BE SENT TO RECEIVER BANK BY BANK-BONDED COURIER.
- THIS DEED OF AGREEMENT IS A FULL RECOURSE COMMERCIAL COMMITMENT GOVERNED BY THE LAW OF THE JURISDICTION THAT BOTH PARTIES RESIDE AND STANDARDS UNDER ICC REGULATIONS.
1)Provder is an Asset Owner with Barclays Bank London based on Gold Certificate, SKR and Certificate of Ownership 2016 for a deposit of 4,500 kg of Gold (statement of account is provided by Barclays Bank on annual basis at the end of every year).
2) The current market value of assets is approximately Euro 2.8 Billion and owner can arrange and issue the instrument from US$/Euro 10 Million to US$/Euro 1Billion
3) Asset owner only provide bank instruments BG/SBLC against his assets in Barclays Bank as a collateral but he is not selling or moving the assets from its current location.
4)The Purchase Price of the BG/SBLC is 38+3% and Lease Price is 10+3%
5)The Processing Fee and SWIFT Transmission Fee to issue the BG/SBLC is minimum US$/Euro 50,000 for BG/SBLC of face value 10M to 400M or 0.125% of face value for amounts higher than 251M.
6)Processing time is approximately 7 working days from date of receipt of SWIFT Transmission Fee in Lessor’s account.
7)Initial documents required from the applicants:
- i) Clear colour Passport Copy of the applicant
- ii) Customer Information Sheet (CIS)/ Know Your Customer (KYC) Form
iii) Proof of Fund (POF) in case of BCL, and proof of capacity to pay SWIFT Transmission Fee in advance.
8) Upon receiving the Client's documents (Passport copy, CIS and LOI + BCL/POF) Provider will conduct basic due diligence on the client.
9)After satisfactory Due Diligence exercise the Provider will sign LOI, which will become a Deed of Agreement for client's review and approval.
10) Upon signing the DOA Client shall transfer 0.125% SWIFT Transmission Fees or Euro 50,000 whichever is applicable to Provider’s account or his designated account (Provider's Lawyer account in Jakarta). Provider will issue a Notarized Refund letter in case of his failure to send MT799 Pre-Advice from any Top 25 Banks.
11) Upon receiving the SWIFT Transmission Fee, Provider will instruct Barclays Bank London to issue SWIFT 799 Pre-Advice to the client's bank for verification.
12)Client's bank issue Bank Payment Undertaking (BPU) to pay the Lease or Purchase fee to Provider's designated bank account.
13)Provider will instruct Barclays Bank London to swift the MT760 to client's bank for verification.
14)Upon verification of MT 760, Client's bank transfer Lease Fee/Purchase Fee to Provider's bank and pay Commissions to all Intermediaries as stipulated in the signed DOA and IMFPA.
15)Provider will claim back BG/SBLC, if the required payment is not made within 7 to 10 days.
16) Hard copy of the BG/SBLC would be sent to Client's bank by bonded courier service.
17)Transaction is to continue as per agreed tranche schedule. Any unauthorized bank calls, probes or communications, or an improper solicitation or disclosure involving any of the banks concerned in this transaction will result in immediate cancellation of this transaction and subject the violating party to pay damages to the suffering party.
We can even monetize it at LTV 60%, if required.
BG/SBLC POSSIBLE FOR 10M ONWARDS
ON SMALL ADVANCE OF 50K ONWARDS
1)My mandate is direct to heritage assets owner in Indonesia.
2)Please find attached the copy of Gold Certificate,SKR and Certificate of Ownership together with Statement of Account dated 31/12/2016 (statement of account is provided by Barclays Bank on annual basis at end of every year)
3)Asset owner is only provide bank instruments BG/SBLC against his assets in Barclays but he is not selling or moving the assets.
4)The value of assets at the moment is approximately Euro 2.8B and owner can arrange the instrument from Euro50M to Euro1B. He can accept minimum 10M onwards, but in such cases minimum Transmission Fee will be 50K.
5)The Purchase Price is 48+3% and Lease Price is 10+3%
6)The Processing Fee and SWIFT Transmission Fee to issue the BG/SBLC is standard 0.125% of face value. But a minimum of 50K is required in case of small amounts of 10M upwards.
7)Processing time for MT760 is approximately 14 working days from date of receipt of SWIFT 799 BPU from the client.
8)Initial documents required from the applicants :
iii)POF FOR PAYING TRANSMISSION FEE
1)Upon receiving the Client's documents (Passport copy,CIS and LOI +BCL/POF) Provider will conduct basic due diligent on the client.
2)After satisfactory DD the Provider will send a Draft Deed of Agreement for client's review and approval.
3)Upon signing the DOA Client transfer 0.125% SWIFT Transmission Fees to Provider designated account (Provider's Lawyer account in Jakarta)
4)Provider will instruct Barclays Bank London to issue SWIFT 799 to the client's bank for verification.
5)Client's bank issue Bank Payment Undertaking to pay the Lease or Purchase fee to Provider's bank.
6)Provider will instruct Barclays Bank to swift the MT760 to client's bank for verification
7)Upon verification of MT 760 , Client's bank transfer Lease Fee/Purchase Fee to Provider's bank.
8)Hard copy send to Client's bank by bonded courier service.
Contact if interested.
Hussain Khan, M. A., Tokyo
Skype ID: hkhanjp