DOWNLOAD FOLLOWING FILE:

MT799 PRE-ADVICE FIRST WITHOUT ANY UPFRONT FEE PROCEDURE:

IF YOU HAVE 1% CASH IN YOUR BANK

European Provider is accepting applications based on his only one procedure. It is based on No Upfront Fee, as Provider will send you MT799 Pre-Advice from Top Primary Issuing Bank first without any payment from you.

Please note that Provider wants last 6-months monthly 6 statements on Bank Letterhead with Bank seal and signatures of 2 Bank Officers with their Pin Nos. on each monthly statement.

Under this Procedure, we are not interested in any POF. If the Buyer or Lessee has at least 1% cash in his bank account, we can proceed.

Issuing Bank will send him MT799 Pre-Advice, if he could give 6-month bank statements of 1% cash. After verifying Pre-Advice, he has to remit that 1% to Provider bank. Then Issuing Bank will send him or to his Monetizer MT760. After deducting 1% from the BG cost, balance is to be paid later.

If required, we can monetize MT760 after client pays 1% from his own funds in response to MT799 Pre-Advice. Monetizer will pay balance BG cost, 6-1=5%, after deducting 5% and send remaining 40% cash to the client out of total 45% LTV of Monetized amount.

Kind Regards,

Hussain Khan, M. A., Tokyo

Skype ID:hkhanjp

www.bg-sblc.com

http://pakmarineltd.com/

You can find out further information about me by putting my name, “HUSSAIN KHAN, TOKYO”, in Google, or YouTube or Amazon or Linkedin Search Engines

http://www.dawahislamia.com/

http://www.dawahislamia.com/complete-para30-with-detailed-japanese-explanation.php

Please note sending MT799 Pre-Advice for free is impossible. It is a huge commitment of several million dollars. No bank will do it without some collateral from you.

MT799 can be issued under this condition:

1)   Send 6-month bank balance or BCL of 1% of your required BG face value


NO UPFRONT FEE, BANK TO BANK,

1% BCL OR 6-MONTH BANK STATEMENTS Procedure for 6 +4 and 36 + 4

No Escrow is required if you can show bank statement or BCL of 1% cash available in your Account. Provider will send you MT799 Pre-Advice. You have to pay 1% to get MT760 after receiving and verifying MT799 from Provider through the Issuing Bank.

This procedure is applicable to BG over 50M only.

PROCEDURES:

  1. PROVIDER AND RECEIVER SIGN THE DEED OF AGREEMENT WHICH THEREBY AUTOMATICALLY BECOMES A FULL RECOURSE COMMERCIAL CONTRACT AFTER RECEIVER’S APPLICATION HAS BEEN ACCEPTED BY THE PROVIDER.
  1. RECEIVER ALSO SENDS A SIX MONTHS BANK ACCOUNT STATEMENT OR BCL SHOWING THAT THEY HAVE A BALANCE OF ABOVE 1% (510,000 TO 5,000,000) OF THE BG/SBLC VALUE (51,000,000 TO 500,000,000) OF THE BG/SBLC THEY APPLIED FOR. 
  1. WITHIN TWO BANKING DAYS AFTER BOTH PARTIES SIGN THE DEED OF AGREEMENT AND BANK ACCOUNT STATEMENT IS SENT; PROVIDER BANK WILL SEND MT799 PRE-ADVICE TO RECEIVERS BANK.
  1. PROVIDER SENDS COPY OF THE MT-799 PRE-ADVICE TO THE RECEIVER BANKING WITHIN TWENTY FOUR HOURS.
  1. WITHIN TWO BANKING DAYS OF THE RECEIVER CONFIRMS RECEIPT OF THE MT-799, THE RECEIVER PAYS 1% (510,000 TO 5,000,000) OUT OF 36% BUY FEE (OR OUT OF 6% LEASE FEE - IN CASE OF LEASE) TO THE SENDER’S NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT AND SENDS THE SWIFT PAYMENT COPY TO THE PROVIDER.
  1. WITHIN TWO BANKING DAYS OF PROVIDER RECEIVING THE 1% CHARGE, PROVIDER BANK SHALL SEND THE BG/SBLC BY MT-760.
  1. THE RECEIVER’S BANK RECEIVES, CONFIRMS AND VERIFIES THE MT760 (BG/SBLC); THE RECEIVER THEN PAYS WITHIN FIVE BANKING DAYS TO SENDER THE BALANCE 34% (OR 5%- IN CASE OF LEASE) TO SENDERS NOMINATED ACCOUNT. RECEIVER AND ALSO PAY THE ADDITIONAL 4% AGENT/ BROKER COMMISSION FEES TO AGENT/BROKERS.

(SHOULD RECEIVER DEFAULT TO PAY THE FEES TO THE SENDER AND THE INTERMEDIARIES FEES AS AGREED ON THIS DOA WITHIN ALLOWED NUMBER OF DAYS AFTER RECEIPT OF SWIFT MT-760, PROVIDER SHALL INSTRUCT THE ISSUING BANK TO PUT A CLAIM ON THE BG/SBLC THEREBY FORCING THE RECEIVER'S BANKERS TO RETURN THE SWIFT MT-760 (BG/SBLC) TO THE ISSUING BANK.)

  1. WITHIN SEVEN BANKING DAYS AFTER RECEIVING ALL FEES; HARD COPY WILL BE SENT TO RECEIVER BANK BY BANK-BONDED COURIER.
  1. THIS DEED OF AGREEMENT IS A FULL RECOURSE COMMERCIAL COMMITMENT GOVERNED BY THE LAW OF THE JURISDICTION THAT BOTH PARTIES RESIDE AND STANDARDS UNDER ICC REGULATION.