DOWNLOAD FOLLOWING FILE:
Size : 64.798 Kb
Type : docx
MT799 PRE-ADVICE FIRST WITHOUT ANY UPFRONT FEE PROCEDURE:
IF YOU HAVE 1% CASH IN YOUR BANK
European Provider is accepting applications based on his only one procedure. It is based on No Upfront Fee, as Provider will send you MT799 Pre-Advice from Top Primary Issuing Bank first without any payment from you.
Please note that Provider wants last 6-months monthly 6 statements on Bank Letterhead with Bank seal and signatures of 2 Bank Officers with their Pin Nos. on each monthly statement.
Under this Procedure, we are not interested in any POF. If the Buyer or Lessee has at least 1% cash in his bank account, we can proceed.
Issuing Bank will send him MT799 Pre-Advice, if he could give 6-month bank statements of 1% cash. After verifying Pre-Advice, he has to remit that 1% to Provider bank. Then Issuing Bank will send him or to his Monetizer MT760. After deducting 1% from the BG cost, balance is to be paid later.
If required, we can monetize MT760 after client pays 1% from his own funds in response to MT799 Pre-Advice. Monetizer will pay balance BG cost, 6-1=5%, after deducting 5% and send remaining 40% cash to the client out of total 45% LTV of Monetized amount.
Hussain Khan, M. A., Tokyo
You can find out further information about me by putting my name, “HUSSAIN KHAN, TOKYO”, in Google, or YouTube or Amazon or Linkedin Search Engines
Please note sending MT799 Pre-Advice for free is impossible. It is a huge commitment of several million dollars. No bank will do it without some collateral from you.
MT799 can be issued under this condition:
1) Send 6-month bank balance or BCL of 1% of your required BG face value
NO UPFRONT FEE, BANK TO BANK,
1% BCL OR 6-MONTH BANK STATEMENTS Procedure for 6 +4 and 36 + 4
No Escrow is required if you can show bank statement or BCL of 1% cash available in your Account. Provider will send you MT799 Pre-Advice. You have to pay 1% to get MT760 after receiving and verifying MT799 from Provider through the Issuing Bank.
This procedure is applicable to BG over 50M only.
- PROVIDER AND RECEIVER SIGN THE DEED OF AGREEMENT WHICH THEREBY AUTOMATICALLY BECOMES A FULL RECOURSE COMMERCIAL CONTRACT AFTER RECEIVER’S APPLICATION HAS BEEN ACCEPTED BY THE PROVIDER.
- RECEIVER ALSO SENDS A SIX MONTHS BANK ACCOUNT STATEMENT OR BCL SHOWING THAT THEY HAVE A BALANCE OF ABOVE 1% (510,000 TO 5,000,000) OF THE BG/SBLC VALUE (51,000,000 TO 500,000,000) OF THE BG/SBLC THEY APPLIED FOR.
- WITHIN TWO BANKING DAYS AFTER BOTH PARTIES SIGN THE DEED OF AGREEMENT AND BANK ACCOUNT STATEMENT IS SENT; PROVIDER BANK WILL SEND MT799 PRE-ADVICE TO RECEIVERS BANK.
- PROVIDER SENDS COPY OF THE MT-799 PRE-ADVICE TO THE RECEIVER BANKING WITHIN TWENTY FOUR HOURS.
- WITHIN TWO BANKING DAYS OF THE RECEIVER CONFIRMS RECEIPT OF THE MT-799, THE RECEIVER PAYS 1% (510,000 TO 5,000,000) OUT OF 36% BUY FEE (OR OUT OF 6% LEASE FEE - IN CASE OF LEASE) TO THE SENDER’S NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT AND SENDS THE SWIFT PAYMENT COPY TO THE PROVIDER.
- WITHIN TWO BANKING DAYS OF PROVIDER RECEIVING THE 1% CHARGE, PROVIDER BANK SHALL SEND THE BG/SBLC BY MT-760.
- THE RECEIVER’S BANK RECEIVES, CONFIRMS AND VERIFIES THE MT760 (BG/SBLC); THE RECEIVER THEN PAYS WITHIN FIVE BANKING DAYS TO SENDER THE BALANCE 34% (OR 5%- IN CASE OF LEASE) TO SENDERS NOMINATED ACCOUNT. RECEIVER AND ALSO PAY THE ADDITIONAL 4% AGENT/ BROKER COMMISSION FEES TO AGENT/BROKERS.
(SHOULD RECEIVER DEFAULT TO PAY THE FEES TO THE SENDER AND THE INTERMEDIARIES FEES AS AGREED ON THIS DOA WITHIN ALLOWED NUMBER OF DAYS AFTER RECEIPT OF SWIFT MT-760, PROVIDER SHALL INSTRUCT THE ISSUING BANK TO PUT A CLAIM ON THE BG/SBLC THEREBY FORCING THE RECEIVER'S BANKERS TO RETURN THE SWIFT MT-760 (BG/SBLC) TO THE ISSUING BANK.)
- WITHIN SEVEN BANKING DAYS AFTER RECEIVING ALL FEES; HARD COPY WILL BE SENT TO RECEIVER BANK BY BANK-BONDED COURIER.
- THIS DEED OF AGREEMENT IS A FULL RECOURSE COMMERCIAL COMMITMENT GOVERNED BY THE LAW OF THE JURISDICTION THAT BOTH PARTIES RESIDE AND STANDARDS UNDER ICC REGULATION.