I have almost closed my website, as we have nothing to offer without Upfront Fee Payment. Only the following procedure is available for those who are ready to pay $50,000 for a $500M SBLC and get it Monetized at 55% LTV.
AFTER DEDUCTING SBLC COST 10+3, CLIENT WILL GET 55-13=42% NET CASH MONETIZED REMITTANCE IN 3 DAYS AFTER HIS $50,000 IS RECEIVED IN PROVIDER ACCOUNT
() () () SBLC-BG FORM 2018 with $50K UPFRONT FEE.docx
Size : 20.172 Kb
Type : docx
() () Revised Client-Information-Sheet- and Project Report.doc
Size : 29 Kb
Type : doc
() () LETTER OF INTENT.doc
Size : 30.5 Kb
Type : doc
() () IMFPA.docx
Size : 27.976 Kb
Type : docx
Download above files, fill in, sign and stamp them, and send us for Issuance of SBLC of Eueo/$500M against payment of Upfront Fee Euro/$50,000 at 55% according to Procedure given below
A CASE FOR PAYING UPFRONT FEE WITHOUT FEAR
WE HAVE ABANDONED ALL NO UPFRONT FEE, BANK TO BANK PROCEDURES. PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU PAY UPFRONT FEE $50K, WE CAN SEND SBLC THROUGH MT760 DIRECT TO YOUR BANK, IF YOU DO NOT WANT MONETIZATION AND IF YOUR BANK IS READY TO PAY SBLC COST 10+3 WITHIN 5 BANKING DAYS AFTER RECEIVIG AND VERIFYING OUR DIRECT MT760.
We usually have 2 already-issued SBLCs immediately available for immediate Monetization at 55% LTV, if you have the guts and courage to pay $50,000 Upfront Fee for each. You can take only one, if you so desire.
I know that it may not be easily acceptable to you or to your client but I have nothing better to offer. But if you are in dire need of ONE $500M or TWO SBLCs of $500M each, you have to forget some of your pre-conceived notions and prejudices prompting you to reject the idea of Upfront Fee under any circumstances. It is the only alternative now available with me for immediate delivery within 3 days of receipt of your payment..
Also please note I have some other clients’ DOAs also. I have offered it to all of them. These will be allotted on First- Come-First-Served basis. It is also possible that by the time you decide to proceed for them, these may not be available any more.
As regards your fear of these $50,000 being lost, I present following SIX points for your consideration and to decide to pay $50,000 Upfront Fee or not.
- Had our Provider Group been a fraud and fake, they would have run away from their native residential places in Saint Lucia and Italy or Belgium with Upfront money of some of their previous clients. Visit their native residential places to inspect and you will find that Providers are living at the same place for decades without changing their residences. They are not working through some rented rooms in some European capitals like London, Paris or Geneva etc., which can be closed any time after receiving your money and they can easily disappear forever thereafter with your hard-earned money.
- Provider will issue a Notarized Refund Undertaking. It will be a valid legal document for your Attorney to recover your $50,000 Upfront Fee legally.
- Their bank would have cancelled their company Account, if any such Fraud case would have been reported against them in the past by any client or by his Attorney. You will find that Providers are using the same old Account in the same old bank for several years.
- You can run your Due Diligence after you get their countersigned DOA or Contract, Invoice and Notarized Refund Undertaking and Monetizing Contract.
- You can visit their Representative Director and meet her in Saint Lucia and ask her to give you some documentary evidence of her past performance of Upfront Fee Procedure.
- We will also inform you ISIN No. of both or one already-Issued SBLCs separately in advance for your verification after receiving your DOA. You can verify them on Internet through Google search as to the validity of these Nos. This will provide you proof that these are not fake but are those SBLCs which have been already issued and are already existing and can be easily Monetized if you pay $50K.
Hussain Khan, Tokyo; email@example.com; Skype ID: hkhanjp; Mobile: 81-80-8836-6905